August - I can't believe it! Where has the summer gone? I'm going to blink again and school will be starting. We have registration next week, and then school begins on the 24th. Dang! I'm taking next week off. I hope that we will have some good weather so the girls and I can get out and enjoy some outings.
Chris and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on Tuesday. Jackie and Jamie babysat the girls and we enjoyed a nice adult dinner at the Brown Bottle. Chris still thinks that we should get credit for the years before we were officially married. That would put us at 13 1/2. That's a long time.
Olivia is starting to talk about wanting to have her ears pierced. I think I was in second grade when I had mine pierced. We may do that for her birthday - if she doesn't chicken out. We were talking a little bit about the piercing process and she was getting pretty squeamish. We'll have to wait and see.
Elliott is perfecting the age of two. She is very strong willed and not afraid to assert it. She loves her Scooby Doo books and enjoys "cooking" for us with her play food. She's also perfected the hokey pokey even more - this morning she was putting her "whole self in and shake it all about". Darn cute.
Sugar - well, she's a pretty dog. Actually after reading the book Marley and Me, Sugar doesn't seem quite as deplorable :) That was an awesome book - I highly recommend it for the dog lovers - very pleasurable reading.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Olivia, I had to wait until I was 16 to get my ears pierced. And I was sqeamish then. But then again, I'm still sqeamish NOW. You will know when the time is right and mom will let you know it's OK.
Carol N.
Post a Comment