Day to Day with the Waller Family
Blog Archive
►
2015
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(64)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(70)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(12)
It was a great celebration! We had family, we had ...
It's Olivia's big day - she is officially a second...
Behold - the power of the muffin!!! I've found th...
Congratulations Sarah and Steve - thank you for le...
We got to have lunch with Great Grandma Floris tod...
I can't believe it's the last day of vacation!! W...
From Olivia... Today me and Elliott were playing ...
Boy, I could really get used to this sleeping in s...
From Elliott...I had pudding tonight. It was vani...
From Olivia...This is me and my friend Savannah. ...
It's not really the terrible two's - it's two: age...
August - I can't believe it! Where has the summer...
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(4)
About Me
Waller Family
View my complete profile
Sunday, August 06, 2006
From Elliott...
I had pudding tonight. It was vanilla. Mom and I made everyone's bowl a different color. Mine was green. It was good. I got to go naked after dinner because I had so much pudding on my shirt and my shorts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment