

From Olivia... Today me and Elliott were playing on the merry go round at Crossroads Mall and then we went to the big play section. We went to Toys R Us after that. We got birthday presents for Gillian and Kayla. And me and Elly got a toy too. Elliott picked a Barbie - she always likes playing with mine. I got a puppy and it was flat because you have to stuff it yourself. I'm going to have fun playing with that puppy. After that we went to the petting zoo. The picture up there when I'm feeding the goat is when we were at the petting zoo. One of the goats, I think it was a little white one and it had a little black along its back and it kept on trying to eat Elliott's dress. We saw bunnies, and cows and horseys, ducks and chickens, and of course we saw the goats. There were also kitties, and a rat, and chincillas and a doggy. We had a great time at the mall and Toys R Us and at the petting zoo. Then we came home for a bike ride to the library, post office and the Janesville locker. And then we went home and blew bubbles. And then we ate supper and now we're going to watch a movie. Vacation is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment