
My brain is stuck on today being Friday. That's going to be a real bummer when tomorrow is Friday too. We get to go to a carnival at the daycare tonight to raise money for the playground. We'll all be happy when the playground is done, it's such a beautiful building, but the kids really need outdoor space too in which they can run and play. It won't be much longer.
Chris had an expensive day yesterday. He woke up to a truck that wouldn't start. I was awfully surprised that he was still home when I got up. He thought that it might just be the battery, but no such luck. He had to have it towed to the shop here in town when a new battery made no difference. They replaced the starter. Not exactly what you want to miss a day of work for, but he made a wonderful domestic god while he was home. Laundry, vacuuming, dandelion killing, shower cleaning, etc. Bless his heart!
Olivia is anxious about their program tomorrow at school. Fretting that she doesn't know the words to the song they will be singing. Bemoaning that it's hard to learn words in Spanish. I tried to console her, saying that with the music and everyone else singing with her, she would remember the words. She was less than convinced. They are supposed to dance too - I can't wait to see it :)
Well - I better check on the girls who are eating chocolate donuts at the coffee table while watching a bit of Arthur. Gotta love the PBS cartoons - good stuff man :) Have a super 1st Friday of the week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment