Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's been a rough couple of days in the Waller house. After reaching what I would call 90% of potty trained, Elliott has decided that she no longer wants to pee on the potty. It's tremendously frustrating. We were there. It was good. Now we're not. She still (knock on wood) poops on the potty, but we can't get her to sit and try to pee. I'm going to call her doctor this morning and tell the nurse about what's going on. I worry a bit that she may have a bladder infection, or something else that's going on that's preventing her from going. Argh...

Jackie had some sad news, her grandmother passed away on Monday. She and Jamie will be going to North Dakota with her mom and dad and younger brother for the funeral. Normally, we would take care of the dogs, but since we'll be leaving for Dubuque, her younger brother Bob will assume the duties. We're on call for informational/advice backup.

My co-worker Joy had her baby yesterday. Sarah and I skedattled down to the nursery to get a glimpse of him while they were still poking, proding, and measuring him. Quite a handsome little guy. Their family is going to be busy with three little boys :) What a blessing!

Well - time to turn off Arthur and get this circus on the road. It is Olivia's last 1st grade Wednesday!!!

No comments: