Friday, May 05, 2006

It'd be a good day to be psychic!!! I dreamed last night that instead of my brother Bill and sister in-law Dani and their family coming for a visit later in May, they were coming to move back to Iowa. I was so happy that I cried. I think it was hearing about Morgan starting kindergarten this fall and so looking forward to our visit later this month that had them so firmly in my thoughts.

The daycare carnival was a fabulous success last night. I haven't heard the final outcome, but by judging by the number of people in attendance and the interest in the silent auction items, I would say that they did quite well in raising funds for the playground.

Thank you to everyone that took time to drop an email to Olivia - she was so very happy!! She's going to blog tonight in response and let everyone know how her program goes today.

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments: