Happy Monday!! It was a very nice weekend - despite the gloomy rainy weather. Wine and Tulips was a great time. They had the event at PIPAC on the lake this year instead of in the Union at UNI. It was different, but I think all in all, a good venue. Afterwards we went out for dinner at Soho. It's a sushi place that Chris has been dying to try. I tried some sushi and some saki. I guess I'm not a big fan.
The girls had fun spending the night at Grandma Diane and Papa Roger's. Olivia reported that Elliott didn't sleep because she was up all night talking to her Elephant and playing in her bed. I asked her if that kept her awake. She said no - that she's a very deep sleeper. How, I wonder, then did she know that she was up all night?
We had a very nice Mother's Day. Chris and the girls got me a new robe. It's light blue and very nice. Elliott and I took a nice nap. The girls and I went for a walk down to the river while Chris was jogging. It only rained on us a little bit. Olivia and I played games. She kicked my butt at chutes and ladders. A very good day with my family :)
Have a super start to the week!!!
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment