We have had the most beautiful spring day, almost unbelievably warm. We rode bikes and walked to steep slide park. Savannah joined us, and the girls had a great time taking their shoes and socks off and putting their feet in the river. The water is really high now, so it wasn't much of a walk to get to water's edge. I thought it was pretty fun too, until I spotted the family of snakes. Chris thought it was good fun to pick up one of the snakes and taunt me with it. He said that I screamed like a girl. Well - I am a girl - and I'm a girl who doesn't like snakes. At all. He got Olivia and Savannah to touch it. Not me!
Yesterday we had Jackie and Jamie over for lunch, and walked to dead end park. The dogs had a great time. Sugar was hilarious to watch. We kept throwing sticks into the river for her to chase. She would wade in a little bit, and then go back to the water's edge and start digging at the water. You should have seen the mud fly. She is becoming more accustomed to the water though, and I think she will be fully swimming this summer.
Olivia got to bike along with Chris and Sugar on their jog. She's growing up. Elliott loves her new bed. We moved her books up to the book shelves and she spends a lot of time up in her bed reading, or just playing in her room. Lately she and Olivia have been playing dog pound a lot. This morning I got to be the vet. They tried to have Chris be the back-up vet while I was on "vacation" - but he suggested making their horse with a hurt leg into glue. That didn't go over so well.
My friend Elly's baby Drew is doing well - he is off of the ventilator now. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for him - please continue to pray.
Now - on to a game of fish and making dinner... The life of a rock star...
Yesterday we had Jackie and Jamie over for lunch, and walked to dead end park. The dogs had a great time. Sugar was hilarious to watch. We kept throwing sticks into the river for her to chase. She would wade in a little bit, and then go back to the water's edge and start digging at the water. You should have seen the mud fly. She is becoming more accustomed to the water though, and I think she will be fully swimming this summer.
Olivia got to bike along with Chris and Sugar on their jog. She's growing up. Elliott loves her new bed. We moved her books up to the book shelves and she spends a lot of time up in her bed reading, or just playing in her room. Lately she and Olivia have been playing dog pound a lot. This morning I got to be the vet. They tried to have Chris be the back-up vet while I was on "vacation" - but he suggested making their horse with a hurt leg into glue. That didn't go over so well.
My friend Elly's baby Drew is doing well - he is off of the ventilator now. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for him - please continue to pray.
Now - on to a game of fish and making dinner... The life of a rock star...
1 comment:
Hi Waller Family! We miss your blogging! :)
Post a Comment