Thursday, March 01, 2007

Home is good - now I just hope that we get to stay here!! It's still too early to predict how badly we will get hit with this latest round of the storm. Or perhaps I just choose not to predict, because the predictions they have been offering in the media don't sound all too hot. We could be in for 4-8 inches of snow, and more ice. They keep mentioning that power could be lost again in areas that it was restored due to instability in combination with more ice and high winds. Chris said that it's raining pretty hard right now. Janesville is on a two hour delay at this point, and Chris will stay home all day with Elliott as there is no work for them to do on the house that they are building. I'm going to make it into work - and even hope to make it home from work! Have a great .... What day is it? Thursday, have a great Thursday : )

No comments: