Thus far, this week seems blissfully normal. Knock on wood - twice for good measure. It's good to be back in a routine and worrying about normal stuff. We went bed shopping for Elliott last night and ordered her big girl bed and mattress. It will take about two weeks for it to come in. My baby is growing up. Both girls are actually - I had to measure Olivia again - she's grown about 1/2 an inch in the last month.
Olivia has her special Jump Into Reading week at school this week. They were supposed to have it last week - but they only ended up having one partial day of school. The one partial day they had was pajama day - O was very excited about being able to wear her pj's - but she was the only one that remembered to wear them!! Didn't seem to bother her any - I think she just considers it a bonus that she gets to wear them twice!! Today is dress like your favorite character day - she decided to dress like Judy Moody, a character from a series of chapter books she has.
I can't remember ever having almost a full week of school off due to a series of weather events. I do know that we are all ready for spring and tired of being cooped up inside. While the beginning of winter was easy on us, the ending has really been a bully.
My friend Elly had her baby on Sunday. Her second baby boy - Drew Thomas. I got to hold him yesterday. He is absolutely perfect! There is nothing that compares to the miracle of new life.
Have a great week :)
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment