Wednesday, February 07, 2007


I am delinquent!! Please accept this attempt to catch up on current events at the Waller house.


Elliott had a great actual birthday on the 29th. She chose ravioli and creamed corn for her birthday dinner, and had three candles in her hostess cupcake.


Chris went on the burr ride this weekend - although I understand that there was not a whole lot of bike riding going on. For those of you in this part of the country - I don't have to explain why. For the rest of you, it had something to do with windchill - which unfortunately has carried on into this week.


Olivia and I were a little sad that the Bears lost the superbowl. I'm sure it wasn't from any lack of cheering on our part. She did ask who Prince was during the halftime show. Is he supposed to be like some kind of Elvis. Yes - I did feel old.


My boss Mike and his wife Angie welcomed their third little girl on Monday. Alice Grace weighed 8 lbs. and 12 oz. She is a perfect little dolly!


This morning we are headed to Roger's retirement recognition at Deere's. He hasn't worked since Christmas time and I must say that retirement looks good on him!!
I finished my 4th book for the year. Rise and Shine by Anna Quindlen. I always thoroughly enjoy her work.
Pretty big nutshell - but that's it for now :)

No comments: