Day to Day with the Waller Family
Blog Archive
►
2015
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(64)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(6)
We get to go home!!!! I called home around 1:00 p...
Elliott has pink eye. I'm heading to Diane and Ro...
I am blogging from Roger and Diane's house tonight...
This shows the ice build up on the porch windows....
We had a lovely little taste of pre-spring earlier...
I am delinquent!! Please accept this attempt to ca...
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(70)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(4)
About Me
Waller Family
View my complete profile
Monday, February 26, 2007
Elliott has pink eye. I'm heading to Diane and Roger's for the second night of their hospitality. The girls have spent the day with them. I hope we don't wear out our welcome - there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment