I picked up matching Christmas shirts for the girls while I was out shopping yesterday. What an experience - to say that it was VERY crowded is an understatement. The matching shirts were for this morning's project - Christmas card photos. What a project!! I don't know what it is about breaking out the camera that immediately makes all of us sprout horns - but it works! After about 25 snapshots we gave up. Approximately 20 of them did not have both girls lo
oking in the same direction or had blinky eyes for one or both of them, about three of them had really ridiculous or cheesy looks, one of them looked like Olivia was about to choke Elliott (really she was just trying to get her to look at the camera) - and one was okay. So - when you get your Christmas cards this year, appreciate the photo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment