Just time for a short post - five stolen morning minutes - quite a precious commodity. We had an eventful day on Sunday.
We wrote our letters to Santa. Olivia requested some Polly Pockets, and two surprises, and a toy for Joseph. Elliott requested Spiderman uderpants and Sponge Bob underpants, and a toy for Sugar (I think she's still reeling that I had the audacity to suggest she share some of HER toys with Sug).
Papa Perry stopped by for a short visit on his way back to Minnesota. Elliott would have loved for him to stay and play all day!
Olivia and I took Elliott to her first movie theater movie - Happy Feet. She did okay for a first movie. We only had to go potty twice, and she only started saying she wanted to go home during the scary parts. And she REALLY enjoyed having the whole bag of m&m's to herself along with popcorn and rootbeer - that was a true treat in itself - who needs the movie!
Then we came home and put up the Christmas tree and decorations. The girls had so much fun going through all of the ornaments and treasures. It still seems to early to me, but I will catch up.
I fell down the stairs twice on Sunday - not bad falls - just slipping and missing a few steps - but by the second time, it was enough. I don't think I've fallen on the stairs that many times since we've been here - much less twice in one day. I chalk it up to Grandma or the new firewall - both of which I suspect might be cursing me. The new firewall that Chris installed has decided that I really don't need email at home. I put in my login and password and boing - it brings up his email. Grumble, grumble. And it won't let me open my Picasa photo program - otherwise you'd be seeing photos of the girls with the Christmas tree. Darn firewall...
But you will be glad to know that the Christmas tree made it until yesterday before Sugar knocked it down. She might say that it was our fault for putting it in front of her favorite looking window - but I say it's her fault because she's a nonny-doogy!!! Fortunately the ornament breakage was minimal!
Happy Wednesday!!
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment