
This is Olivia - I got my ears pierced today. I went to the mall with my friend Savannah and my mom. We had lunch at Burger King and then went to get my ears pierced. It hurt a little bit, but not too much. I didn't cry and I didn't scream. Savannah was afraid I was going to scream. I also lost a tooth on Thursday at my Grandma Diane's house. The Tooth Fairy brought me two books and 2 dollars and a pad of jewel stickers. Mom and Dad say they're going to have to start knocking out their teeth to get that kind of loot. I had my first spelling test last Friday, and I got all of them right, and I had my first science test too and I got that right. I also got a prize for completing the summer reading program. I got a $10 gift card to Barnes and Noble and some candy. Today we're going to try the cotton candy machine that I got from Grandma Katie for my birthday. Have a good weekend!!
1 comment:
Congratulations O on getting your ears pierced!! And you didn't even scream (I did). Good job on the spelling test!! Practice always pays off. I think mom had fun practicing too. Carol
Post a Comment