Gosh, I can't believe that it's Friday already!! I could really get used to 4 day work weeks!! I think the reason the week seems to have gone by so quickly is that you're trying to cram five days worth of stuff into four days of working. Regardless, I have blinked at the week is at it's close.
Chris and I went to the Wing Ding last night with Jackie and Jamie. It's an annual wing tasting, beer drinking, live music from the Blue Band in the park event. The first one was the year Olivia was born, I think it was a little bit later in the fall because it was really chilly that year. I think that we all agreed that year was a success. They added a few pizza places, and ice cream and root beer floats, chili and ribs. I think this was the first year that I left feeling like I had eaten enough to constitute a meal. I guess that's why man does not live on wings alone!
I don't think that we have any big plans for the weekend. I do need to change the flag in the front of the house, I think it's safe to say that the barbecue flag has served us well and it's time to put it away for the season. I did get some grief from Olivia this week regarding our lack of autumn decorations. Savannah's mom has a whole bucket full of fall stuff. Yes, and it all looks very nice. I'm sure this is just the beginning of the comparisons!!
Have a fabulous Friday :)
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment