Hello Houston, we have growth. Both of my girls must be ingesting miracle grow on the sly. I measured Olivia yesterday on her growth chart - I've been thinking this last week that she really seems like she's getting bigger. It wasn't just my imagination. Since March, she has grown an inch and a quarter!! Most of that I swear was overnight - we have measured her a few times since March without any noteworthy growth and then wow! She's almost to the top of her chart - she's sure to be taller than me by the end of the year - or at least so it seems.
Olivia woke Elliott up this morning, and insisted that she had grown too. She was getting her to stand up next to her chart when I walked into the room. Sure enough, our little squirt has had a spurt too. Her last mark on her chart was in mid-June. She has grown a hair over an inch and a quarter in a month!!!! Kids - they have a way of doing that, just when you get used to the size they are, they go and grow!
Roger and Diane left this morning for their trip to Colorado to visit her twin sister Donna and her family. They are very excited, as would I be. We've always enjoyed the time we've spent with Donna and Ron. I'm looking forward to doing a little more traveling as the kids get older, but I think we have to hit Texas before we head to Colorado - unless my Texas sweeties decide to come back North. I would start to extol the virtues of Northern living, but after watching the weather forecast this morning... highs in the 90's and unbearably humid for the foreseeable future. At least we don't have fire ants???
And, just so you can all sleep well tonight - I did remember to roll the trash can out to the curb last night :) Go me...
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment