My daughter - the cat!! As I mentioned yesterday, Elliott has been doing very well with the potty training. Yesterday she was very proud of herself after she left a big poopy in the potty (apologies to those of you without small children - I'm afraid it's the language of the land). I was a bit taken aback when she immediately wanted to "cover it up". I really thought that was just a cat thing :) Must be some kind of wiping technique from daycare? I can't even venture to say that I understand 2 year old logic!! She was also quite entertaining last night singing her bumblebee song to us. It's not the version we've heard before - it includes the bumble bee, getting stung, smushing the bumble bee and then wiping it off of her hands so "my mom won't be mad at me". Awfully cute from a two year old.
Olivia had her last dance class before summer last night. She was anxious to see if we have a cd with crocodile rock. Apparently they played that in class and she thought that it was pretty groovy.
Sugar has developed a rather less than wonderful trait. The last few nights she's been waking us up with random barking. Chris and I can't hear a single thing that she could possibly be barking at. I almost wonder if she's not sleep barking - but it's not the kind of chasing a rabbit in my dream barking that I've heard before. Hope it's not a continuing occurence.
Aside from that - we're all just happy that it's Friday!!!
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Sugar is sleep barking ... at least in my nursing opinion. As for Miss E ... if it looks like a cat and acts like a cat...MEOW!
Post a Comment