I'm looking out on a snowy lawn this morning. Even though the calendar says spring, it's apparent that winter has not loosened his grip yet. At least we know now that it won't last. They are forecasting a high of 42 degrees today, and I've had the pleasure of eating lunch outside twice this week. AND I got my spring haircut. All good signs of good things to come.
And we need the milder weather, not only for my mental health - but also for the final push on the siding project. We are planning to have it done within the next few weeks. I will post more pictures when it's done - or maybe progress pictures this weekend. It's looking really good and I'm anxious to have it done!
Olivia would like to re-paint her room this spring. We've been looking at paint chips, and she has some grand ideas. She's thinking of a turqouise/aqua kind of color - with purple polka dots. We're still negotiating.
And, if you give a moose a muffin... I'm sure that Elliott will want to jump on that bandwagon, but her room was painted more recently. We may wait another year for her room. It may be a good time to tackle the living room though.
It must be spring - I have ambition!!! I just hope that I still have that ambition after work when it's time to hit the grocery store :)
Have a fabulous Friday!!!
1 comment:
I love the pictures of the girls! You have some big projects going on!!
Post a Comment