Sunday, March 02, 2008

Being sick stinks. I actually stayed home sick from work on Friday. I think that was the first sick day I've taken since before Elliott was born. Unfortunately I feel even worse today than I did on Friday : (

We did enjoy some nice porch time this morning. We're getting into that brief period of good porch time. There's a lot of melting going on outside, you can hear the water dripping. It's a good and hopeful sign of spring. Now I'm just waiting for the scent of dead skunk.

Olivia is quite the poet, this is the poem she wrote yesterday.
SNOW
It is as white
as glue.
It is very
fluffy,
and it is fun
to play
in.
We all leave
foot prints
in the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem, Miss O! I hope you are all feeling better. We are fighting coughs here at the moment... :) Dani