Saturday, June 02, 2007



Olivia is looking forward to the end of school - her last day is on Monday. It's hard to believe that she will be a third grader, even harder to believe that I will be the parent of a third grader!!! She was cooking up a storm today. She made french toast for breakfast, and then was inspired by the side of the cereal box to make rice krispie treats. She required very little assistance, and she loves to cook.
The girls start swimming lessons on Monday night. Elliott is very excited to be able to join in this year. It was hard for her to watch and not be able to participate last year. She really likes the water, loves to blow bubbles and play in it - so I think she'll do fine - as long as she listens to her teachers. She hit me with a new one this week. We were in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. I asked her to come over so I could give her a once over. She looked and me and smiled and said "make me". Let's just say that didn't go over too well. Sarah said that her little sister's favorite line when she was little was - "you're not the boss of me!" I can just see that in our future...
It hasn't rained yet today. It seems like we've been on a nonstop rain cycle here lately. It will probably rain tomorrow morning though as the guys are planning to do a bike ride.



1 comment:

MomOf4 said...

Happy Summer Vacation Olivia! We cannot wait to hear what you do this summer! :)