I have about two minutes for a brief post. We've been busy getting ready for Elliott's birthday. She even got an early birthday present from Carol - sugar cookies - E's & W's and 3's. She loved them!!! I think that we may have convinced her that she is going to be three. She was pretty darn cute the other night after dinner. She put on my high heeled boots, had Daddy zip them up, and proceeded to strut around singing - these boots are made for walkin... That's my girl!!!
Olivia was explaining to me this morning that she was going to take an extra pair of socks to school because sometimes hers get wet while she's playing at recess. She said that she sometimes forgets to put her snowpants over her boots, and she gets snow in her boots when she's playing animals with Savannah. I asked who else played with them and she gave me a good synopsis of their game. Olivia is a kangaroo, Savannah is a blind Chihauah, Maddi is a pitbull, and Alyssa is a pound puppy. It sounds like a truly spectacular game, and I can certainly understand how it might warrant a dry pair of socks!!
Have a great Wednesday!!!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment