
Olivia and Elliott would like to send their thank yous to Aunt Dani, Uncle Bill, Morgan, Will and Matthew for the very nice Play-Doh set. They sure have had fun playing with it. You'll see in the pictures Olivia and Savannah and their Mermaid creation. It was divine!!
We were double blessed yesterday. Savannah and her mom Barb brought two large totes of hand-me-down clothes for Olivia!! That was very kind of them and very much appreciated. I like to think that it's a comes
around goes around kind of thing. We were so glad when my friend Jennifer had her daughter Maya so we had someone to pass our girl clothes down to, and we were so happy to have hand-me-downs from my friend Cindy when O was a a babe. New clothes are always so much fun!! Unless it's a swim suit and you're trying it on for the first time at Grandma Diane's house before swimming lessons, but that's another story for another day...Olivia is at swim lessons right now - they finish up on Thursday. Chris and I both agreed that we are glad that swim lessons only go two weeks. It's just a lot of running and a lot of busy days and nights. I am pleased with the quality of swim lessons at the Waverly pool though - it has been worth the running.
Chris is heading to Tripoli after swim lessons tonight to work on the RAGBRAI bus. They got it painted this week, and still have a bit more work to do before it's ready to go in July. I should have him take pictures to post to the blog...
Work has been crazy this week. Full moon was Sunday, but I swear we're still feeling reverberations. It was just non-stop today. I like busy, but this was overkill even for me!!! Our neighbor Nicole (across the street) had her baby last week. A little boy named Ethan. She will definitely be in our thoughts. It can't be easy to bring home a new baby when you're alone and you already have a 1 1/2 year old. Another one of those putting life in perspective moments.
I have really liked keeping the blog, but I find that it is terribly one-sided. I really don't have much of an idea of who reads it if anyone. I shouldn't say that - I know that my friend Carol is pretty religious about checking in, but it would be nice to hear from anyone else who may be visiting the blog - it'd be nice to know if I have an audience!!!
1 comment:
Jennie,
I think I can speak for anyone who is reading we love having a sneak peek into the Waller household. It's like being able to sit at your kitchen table over a cup of coffee (hot chocolate -- season appropriate)and chat about your day. You are a great story teller and your days (though however routine they may seem to you) are very interesting and exciting to the rest of us. We may be separated by a few miles or several miles but your wit and enthusiasm close that gap and it seems like your right next door. THANK YOU for the time you take and make to keep the blog up...I know it is "one more thing to do". And I expecially love the pictures (since you know how un-technical I am and have NO clue how you get them on the blog!). Ha.
Do the blog entries when you have time ... we enjoy them whenever you do an update! Carol
Post a Comment