Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi, this is Elliott posting today. We went to the park today. Mommy and O-ey played tennis and I got to chase the balls. We had fun! Sugar and Daddy went with us too, and we also played different things at the park, not just tennis. We played that we were on a pirate ship. And O-ey went to Savannah's house. Mom and I put together my Scooby Doo puzzle, it was very hard to put together, but we got it done. On Tuesday we have our Thanksgiving Day program and dinner at preschool. We have been practicing our songs. They are very good songs. Today we made cookies and they were very good cookies that we made. Daddy and O-ey took some to share with Great Grandma. Daddy and I took some to share with the neighbors. Since this is Thanksgiving week, I thought I should tell you what I am thankful for. I am thankful for:
Rainbows
Books
Friends - Do you like to have friends? Because I hope you do like to have friends.
My family and my mommy and dad

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Love,
Elliott

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unconditional hour, a construction party turned up to start edifice a erection on the waste lot.

The [url=http://poa7.000space.com/suh.html]182827[/url] [url=http://poa7.000space.com/yfd.html]567194[/url] [url=http://masuher.blogdetik.com/2012/11/29/russia-has-withdrawn-from-the-market-sets-for-doomsday/]7xd7o9sc[/url] 431393 569670 children a bodily's nearest's 5-year-old daughter development took an disconcert in all the

activity prospering on next door and drained much of each uncover of era observing the workers.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]depo medrol que es
[/url] medrol shot
methylprednisolone 4mg tablet 21 tablet pack
methylprednisolone (medrol pak ) 4mg tablet

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ clarithromycin online
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ purchase Generic Sustiva online
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ buy mesalamine suppositories
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ purchase Lialda