Friday, July 11, 2008





We had a great 4th of July weekend in Dubuque! I am so pleased to announce that I am finally getting my other sister in-law and a new nephew!! Ben proposed to Breezie on the 4th of July. And she said yes!!! The ring is beautiful and just perfect for her. She's been a part of our family for a long time now, but it's nice to have it be official :)




Bill and Dani are expecting baby number 4 :) They tell us that Otis (their van) seats 8. I think they're kidding... But they do make cute kids, so who knows.




Elliott had been waiting for Aunt Breezie to cut her hair. She had enough to donate to locks of love. Breezie gave her the most adorable haircut ever. It really suits her personality.


I think we started a new tradition tonight. Chris had mentioned doing a dress-up dinner earlier in the week. A dinner where everyone gets gussied up and put on their best manners. The girls were enamored with the idea and couldn't wait to try it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time seeing you guys too! I love the dress-up-for-dinner idea! How fun!