Thursday, January 24, 2008







My dad's surgery on his right hand went well. Gotta love Dubuque - home of Betty Jane candies. Instead of sending flowers, I was able to send Gremlins. He will spend the night in the hospital tonight, his hand will be bandaged for 10 days, and then he will have it in a cast for five weeks.




I was downloading photos tonight - some great ones of Elliott in my boots. Titled them, "these boots" and "are made for walking" - which got Olivia singing the song. Her dad said, you know who sings that, don't you? Only the daughter of one of the most famous singers in the world.


Olivia perked right up. "Hannah Montana" she guessed.


Hmmm.... Hannah Montana, Nancy Sinatra... That was the best laugh I've had in a while. It helps to ease the feeling of OLDNESS!!!!



Speaking of OLDNESS - my baby is going to be 4 next week. I'm not sure where that time went. Not that I would wish to go back, but wow!




No comments: