Thursday, July 19, 2007






Lake was good. Technology is bad. Our computer at home is dead. Completely. We've been having email problems at work. I can receive email just fine, but cannot respond to many of my favorite people :( Don't give up on us!!!


Special hello to Mark and Lynn!! It was nice to get your comment - we would love to see you guys and see how Max and Kate are growing!!!


Chris is busy getting ready for RAGBRAI. His cousin Dave will come to our house on Friday, and they will catch the bus on Saturday morning. He's just about itching he's so anxious to go. Hopefully we will be through the bout of severe weather we've had lately. Cedar Falls reported grapefruit sized hail a few days ago. Glad we missed out on that!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have an awfully sweet family, Waller. :) Give them all hugs for me. Except Sugar...for obvious reasons. Miss you! (I've missed your blog, too. Glad to see it's semi-back!)

MomOf4 said...

I've missed your blog entries!!! So glad you had fun at the lake! I hope the technology gods smile upon your computer soon! We miss you!! M says thank you for the birthday wishes! We got your packages but we are waiting until tonight to open gifts.

Anonymous said...

We would love you see you guys and your gals as well. We are pretty busy right now. Lynn is pregnant with a third child, a girl, due October 23rd. The fertility doctor told us she couldn't get pregnant, but I guess he was wrong. Until we do have time to get together, at least we can send you some fairly recent pictures. If you e-mail me your current e-mail address, I'll send some pictures off to you. My e-mail address is mackerman@ackermanresearch.com - Mark